The core aims of our Mental Well-being in the workplace Workshops are to help you to establish a positive culture of mental health in your business, to reduce the stigma associated with mental health and to contribute to the improved mental wellbeing of your people.
- Bespoke workshops, designed to complement your existing wellbeing approach or to help you establish a new approach that is unique to your business and workforce
- We will help your people to understand how to help themselves and others
- We will help the leaders in your business to understand how they can support their teams
- Good mental health leads to more resilience, better productivity, greater levels of happiness and fulfilment and better general and physical health.
- Fewer days lost to absence due to mental health issues.
- Reduced effects of presenteeism (where employees come to work while sick, which can cause productivity loss, serious physical health problems and exhaustion)
Half day or full day small group workshops. We will sit down with your leadership team to discuss and learn about the culture in your organisation so we can work together to create bespoke workshops for your business, to support any existing initiatives and deliver the results that you want to achieve.
If you’re interested in finding out more about how we could work with you and your people, or simply want some further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org